Friday, May 3, 2013

13 Weeks



Here is a list of my most asked questions so far:

Sleep: I'm already waking up 2-3 times a night for trips to the bathroom, so sleeping is on and off! Chris brought home 2 awesome body pillows for me yesterday so I'm a happy camper now!

Movement: Feeling a little flutter every now and then

Food cravings: Green olives

Gender: Unknown

Pregnancy symptoms: Feeling a lot of stretching in my lower abdomen which can be very painful at times but I am so thankful I made it through the first trimester without any morning sickness. Yay!

Best moment this week: Hearing 3 little heartbeats today. Sweetest sound in the world!

Upcoming appointments: I will be seeing OHSU's maternal-fetal medicine team on May 8th which will include a visit with a nutritionist, a genetic counselor and a perinatologist who will be doing an extensive ultrasound. Looking forward to seeing our little beans again!

Also... Thank you MacKenzie Brown for taking my picture every week and for making work so much fun! Check out her website at: http://mabrown12.wix.com/mackenziebrownphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment