Wednesday, August 28, 2013

29 Weeks


Most common questions update:

Sleep: I have only been getting about 3 hours of sleep at night. Lots of tossing and turning. It's been very hard to get comfortable and I seem to be starving by about 3 am! Haha! I suppose the babies are preparing me for what's to come! Thankfully a movie usually keeps the kiddos busy long enough for me to have a nap in the afternoons!

Movement: Still moving like crazy! Sometimes I think they are trying to break out of there, they are definitely getting stronger! 

Food cravings: Still no cravings but I'm trying to keep up my calorie and protein intake and have also started drinking protein drinks regularly. 

Names: A: Ella B: Eva C: Evan

Pregnancy symptoms: Starting to feel stretched to the max! I'm not sure how I could possible get any bigger. Staying off my feet is the only way to keep the swelling under control and all the joints in my hands are starting to ache. Other than the other obvious pregnancy symptoms I'm doing very well. Still no bed rest although there are days I'd rather stay in bed! Chris and the girls are taking very good care of me!

Best moment this week: Getting every last thing we need for the babies arrival. Chris has been working overtime to get the house ready! We are still hoping to make it another 7 weeks but are prepared for them to come anytime now! (I will post pictures of the room soon)

Upcoming appointments: We have 2 appointment the first week of September. I will give another update at 31 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment